What it contains
- this format allows you to categorise your work experience
and education according to your skills and capabilities.
- It can highlight strengths andmajor areas of accomplishment.
- It can organise them in a way
that will best support your job target.
When to use it
- Best used in cases of career change or re-entry into the job market.
Can be very effective when you wish to stress a particularly strong
area of ability.
- Advantages: gives you flexibility in emphasising skills and abilities,
eliminates repetitive work experience details, hides gaps.
- Disadvantages: not suitable for employers who would prefer a more
traditional CV, or if you have a limited range of experience.